Since November 1999, Annie has developed and delivered training curriculum and train-the-trainer programs for a host of national and international agencies including the Indonesian and Australian Specialised Training Project (IASTP 2) in both Indonesia and Australia; HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Project (IHPCP), AusAID Indonesia; the AIDS Project Management Group (APMG), AusAID HIV/AIDS Asian Regional Project (HAARP), Bangkok and the Burnet Institute. Annie was the Team Leader and Lead Trainer for the IASTP 2 Drug Information training course which was implemented in over 20 provinces in Indonesia between 1999-2005.
International training programs include:
- 32 x one week-long Drug Information training courses in Indonesia, Indonesian and Australian Specialised Training Project (IASTP 2) November 1999 – July 2005
- Five day Train-the-trainer course for HIV/AIDS advocates Bali, Indonesia,
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Project (IHPCP), AusAID Indonesia, June 2005
- Five x 8 day-long international training course for the AIDS Project Management Group (AMPG), Management of Effective HIV/AIDS Programs Targeting Injecting Drug Users, Chaing Mai, Thailand, November/December, 2004, Bali, Indonesia, August/September 2005, Almaty, Kazakhstan, October, 2006, Istanbul, Turkey, August, 2007, Bangkok, Thailand, April, 2008
- Five day Train-the-trainer course for HIV/AIDS advocates in HAARP countries, HIV/AIDS Asian Regional Program (HAARP) AusAID, Bangkok, Thailand, 2009
- Two day Cannabis Training for the Burnet Institute ALA Papua New Guinea Program, 2011
- One day Cannabis Training for the Burnet Institute ALA Solomon Island Program, 2012
Her countries of work experience include: Australia, Indonesia, The Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Thailand and Turkey.